Bonnaroo halts ticket sales after high demand
NASHVILLE, Tenn. — Bonnaroo has halted sales for the four-day music festival during the first day of ticket sales because of overwhelming demand and technical problems.
Tickets for the 2012 Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival were scheduled to go on sale on Saturday, but the event’s organizers said on its website that they were suspending the ticket sales.
Organizers said they were trying to fix the problem and would announce by the end of Monday when tickets would go on sale again for the festival, which is held annually in June in Manchester, about 65 miles southeast of Nashville.
This year’s lineup includes the reunited Beach Boys, along with Radiohead, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Phish and Bon Iver.
See inaccurate information in a story? Other feedback and/or ideas for us to consider? Tell us here.
Location, ST | website.com
National Entertainment Videos
- EDITORIAL: Kingston school board looks the other way ... again (969)
- Catskill Mountain Railroad members barred from serving on Ulster County Railroad Advisory Committee (video) (413)
- Law & Disorder (May 17, 2013) (401)
- Law & Disorder: May 18, 2013 (358)
- Kingston High School choir enjoys musical milestones (video) (350)
- Ulster County grand jury indicts five (219)
- Metro-North train crash in Connecticut sends 60 to hospital (207)
- Group raps Hinchey over change of heart on Cantine Dam viewing (66)
- Dick Trickle, former NASCAR driver, dies at 71 (55)
- Catskill 3500 Club members hike region's highest peaks (video) (9)
- Kingston High School coaching volunteer charged with rape after alleged sexual contact with two teen girls (9)
- Injured turkey vulture rescued in Kingston is released after rehabilitation (video) (8)
- Rhinebeck Aerodrome ready to fly (video) (7)
Recent Activity on Facebook
Life Editor Ivan Lajara talks about living in the Hudson Valley, language, the Web, cats and even politics. But he shouldn't.
Official blog of the WFF. Each year film and music lovers from around the world gather for an innovative variety of films, first-class concerts, workshops, celebrity-led panels, an awards ceremony, and fantastic parties.