Conan O'Brien show renewed by TBS for 2 years
NEW YORK — Conan O’Brien’s got his desk job for at least two more years.
TBS said Wednesday that its late-night host, who premiered with “Conan” in November 2010, has won an extension through April 2014.
O’Brien says, “I’ll be taping episodes of ‘Conan’ well into the Ron Paul presidency.”
He originally signed with TBS after a brief, tumultuous promotion to be host of NBC’s “Tonight” show.
TBS says “Conan” has recently charted a third consecutive month of audience growth. During 2012, it is averaging 1.1 million viewers.
The Los Angeles-based “Conan” airs Monday through Thursday at 11 p.m. Eastern time.
See inaccurate information in a story? Other feedback and/or ideas for us to consider? Tell us here.
Location, ST | website.com
National Entertainment Videos
- Law & Disorder (May 25, 2013) (1846)
- Columbia County DA Paul Czajka declines to prosecute NY SAFE Act violation (540)
- New Paltz Mayor Jason West should be ousted over residency issue, falsified records, village resident says (509)
- Hudson Valley Best Bets for this weekend (480)
- Tonight's Law & Disorder: May 24, 2013 (448)
- Curtis Granderson, David Phelps injured in Yankees' victory over Rays (435)
- Cottekill artist leads very colorful life (video) (316)
- Group raps Hinchey over change of heart on Cantine Dam viewing (52)
- Hurley man whose death led to drug arrest of Kingston teacher had undiagnosed heart condition, wife and Ulster County prosecutor say (7)
- Hurley man's death not caused by drugs he allegedly received from KHS teacher Matthew DiDonna, Ulster County DA's Office says (6)
- Unbeaten Rondout boys lacrosse squad rolling into sectionals (6)
- Kingston shelter operator honored by NY Senate (video) (6)
Recent Activity on Facebook
Life Editor Ivan Lajara talks about living in the Hudson Valley, language, the Web, cats and even politics. But he shouldn't.
Official blog of the WFF. Each year film and music lovers from around the world gather for an innovative variety of films, first-class concerts, workshops, celebrity-led panels, an awards ceremony, and fantastic parties.