TheStreet: Foundation of a Happy Retirement Isn't Money
HUNT VALLEY, Md. (TheStreet) -- One would believe that the "foundation of retirement" is Social Security or a pension. Some may say it is the three-legged stool of Social Security, pension and savings. The reality is that the foundation of retirement is the same for all financial planning regardless of where you are in life: "What you think about money will determine everything you do with and for money."
For someone to get their "foundation" right requires a massive shift away from some universally accepted beliefs. The king of all beliefs is that money is powerful. Unfortunately, there is no basis to that common belief.
Click here: http://ow.ly/9dtg2
See inaccurate information in a story? Other feedback and/or ideas for us to consider? Tell us here.
Location, ST | website.com
National Life Videos
- Law & Disorder (June 17, 2013) (3754)
- Album reviews: Kelly Rowland, J. Cole, Mac Miller (1405)
- Kaaterskill Rail Trail offers hiking opportunity after lengthy effort (1278)
- Mid-Hudson Athletic League Scholar-Athletes honored (1214)
- Daytime Emmy Awards winners list (960)
- Police seek driver identified in Marlborough hit-and-run accident damaging four vehicles (887)
- "Days of Our Lives" wins at Daytime Emmy Awards marred by envelope mix-up (860)
- Group raps Hinchey over change of heart on Cantine Dam viewing (12)
- Kaaterskill Rail Trail offers hiking opportunity after lengthy effort (3)
- Mid-Hudson Athletic League Scholar-Athletes honored (3)
- Cuomo confirms a secretly negotiated bill would expand NY gambling even without voter OK (2)
- WEIGHTLIFTING: Pat Carroll, Fred Dini set bench press marks (2)
- Autopsy: Ric Flair's son died from drug overdose (2)
- Farm Aid coming to Saratoga Sept. 21; concert features Willie Nelson, Dave Matthews Band, John Mellencamp, Neil Young (2)
Recent Activity on Facebook
Life Editor Ivan Lajara talks about living in the Hudson Valley, language, the Web, cats and even politics. But he shouldn't.
Official blog of Nancy Donskoj, Kingston Main Street Manager.
New Yorker cartoonist Liza Donnelly's blog was started to promote her new book, published by Chronicle, and has evolved into writing and cartoons about anything.