Woodstock Goddess fest begins
THE SEVENTH ANNUAL Woodstock Goddess Festival, a benefit for the Ulster County Battered Women’s Shelter, is scheduled beginning at 7:30 p.m. tonight and continuing through Sunday at The Colony Café, 22 Rock City Road, Woodstock.
$12/day (80% of proceeds go directly to battered women’s shelter)
The festival is 3 day benefit music/art/dance event.
Musicians this year include Yeye Gogo Nana “Goddess Lovelight”, Kali. Z. Fasteau, Queen Mother Imakhu and Mamalama.
Admision is $15.
For information, visit
See inaccurate information in a story? Other feedback and/or ideas for us to consider? Tell us here.
Location, ST | website.com
National Entertainment Videos
- Broadway in Midtown Kingston still plagued by prostitution (video) (118)
- Marbletown Elementary School principal, kindergarten teacher, head secretary removed from jobs (107)
- Tonight's Law & Disorder: May 25, 2013 (50)
- Gabrielle Giffords to Bard College grads: 'Find your purpose' (22)
- Law & Disorder (May 25, 2013) (19)
- Angel Flight plane crashes in upstate NY; 2 killed, pilot missing (17)
- Bob Dylan celebration at Woodstock fundraiser on Sunday (13)
Recent Activity on Facebook
Life Editor Ivan Lajara talks about living in the Hudson Valley, language, the Web, cats and even politics. But he shouldn't.
Official blog of the WFF. Each year film and music lovers from around the world gather for an innovative variety of films, first-class concerts, workshops, celebrity-led panels, an awards ceremony, and fantastic parties.