Woodstock Goddess fest begins
THE SEVENTH ANNUAL Woodstock Goddess Festival, a benefit for the Ulster County Battered Women’s Shelter, is scheduled beginning at 7:30 p.m. tonight and continuing through Sunday at The Colony Café, 22 Rock City Road, Woodstock.
$12/day (80% of proceeds go directly to battered women’s shelter)
The festival is 3 day benefit music/art/dance event.
Musicians this year include Yeye Gogo Nana “Goddess Lovelight”, Kali. Z. Fasteau, Queen Mother Imakhu and Mamalama.
Admision is $15.
For information, visit
See inaccurate information in a story? Other feedback and/or ideas for us to consider? Tell us here.
Location, ST | website.com
National Entertainment Videos
- Law & Disorder (June 19, 2013) (1597)
- Two ATV accidents, one motorcycle crash claim three lives in three days in Greene County (update) (1195)
- Fired Orange County deputy from Kingston arrested for shoplifting in Auburn (616)
- Mole Mole adds Mexican flavor to Kingston waterfront (recipe) (505)
- Kingston Point Dog Park nearly complete (403)
- Bear cub freed from Phoenicia trash bin after some tense moments (376)
- Towns not fully sold on office-sharing plan for former Rosendale school (301)
- Group raps Hinchey over change of heart on Cantine Dam viewing (22)
- WEIGHTLIFTING: Pat Carroll, Fred Dini set bench press marks (6)
- Bear cub freed from Phoenicia trash bin after some tense moments (5)
- Study says Catskill Mountain Rail Trail would attract 140,000 annual visitors, over $3 million (4)
- Fired Orange County deputy from Kingston arrested for shoplifting in Auburn (3)
- State notice on TechCity site pollution cleanup effort cheers officials (3)
- Kaaterskill Rail Trail offers hiking opportunity after lengthy effort (3)
Recent Activity on Facebook
Life Editor Ivan Lajara talks about living in the Hudson Valley, language, the Web, cats and even politics. But he shouldn't.
Official blog of the WFF. Each year film and music lovers from around the world gather for an innovative variety of films, first-class concerts, workshops, celebrity-led panels, an awards ceremony, and fantastic parties.