Tonight's Law & Disorder: March 12, 2012
The following items are based on information provided by officials in law enforcement and the criminal justice system.
CITY OF KINGSTON
DWI: Michael B. Vandyke, 51, of Fairfield, Calif., was arrested by state police at Ulster at 5:40 p.m. Sunday on Abeel Street and was charged with drunken driving and operating a motor vehicle with a blood-alcohol content exceeding .08 percent, both misdemeanors. He was released with court appearance tickets.
DWI: Erica L. Brown, 28, of Kingston, was arrested by state police at Ulster at 9:15 p.m. Sunday on lower Broadway and was charged with drunken driving and operating a motor vehicle with a blood-alcohol content exceeding .08 percent, both misdemeanors. She was released with court appearance tickets.
Contempt: Keith C. McClain, 25, of 81 Fair St. and 198 Foxhall Ave., Kingston was arrested by Kingston police at 11:56 p.m. Sunday near 198 Foxhall Ave. and was charged with contempt, a misdemeanor. Police said McClain violated an order of protection issued by Kingston City Court by being with someone who was protected by the stay-away order. McClain was held pending arraignment.
Weapons possession: Bruce Goldstein, 53, who is listed as homeless, was arrested by Kingston police Monday at 9:45 a.m. and charged with possession of a weapon, a misdemeanor. No further details were provided.
DWI: Robert F. Leonard, 28, of Poughkeepsie, was arrested by state police at Highland at 9:50 p.m. Sunday on state Route 299 and was charged with drunken driving and aggravated drunken driving, both felonies, and leaving the scene of an accident with injuries, a misdemeanor. He was released to a third party.
Impersonation: Alexander M. Baglieri, 19, of 199 Fosler Road, Highland, was arrested by New Paltz town police at 3:46 a.m. Sunday and was charged with impersonation, a misdemeanor, and disorderly conduct, a violation. No further details were provided. Continued...
Contempt: John C. Boughton IV, 39, of 160 state Route 299, Room 5, Highland, was arrested by New Paltz town police Wednesday at 9:18 p.m. and was charged with two counts of contempt. No further details were provided.
See inaccurate information in a story? Other feedback and/or ideas for us to consider? Tell us here.
Location, ST | website.com
- Marbletown Elementary School principal, kindergarten teacher, head secretary removed from jobs (3745)
- Law & Disorder (May 25, 2013) (3006)
- Angel Flight plane crashes in upstate NY; 2 killed, pilot missing (1385)
- Columbia County DA Paul Czajka declines to prosecute NY SAFE Act violation (900)
- Curtis Granderson, David Phelps injured in Yankees' victory over Rays (866)
- Hudson Valley Best Bets for this weekend (734)
- New Paltz Mayor Jason West should be ousted over residency issue, falsified records, village resident says (717)
- Group raps Hinchey over change of heart on Cantine Dam viewing (53)
- Hurley man whose death led to drug arrest of Kingston teacher had undiagnosed heart condition, wife and Ulster County prosecutor say (7)
- Kingston shelter operator honored by NY Senate (video) (6)
- Marbletown Elementary School principal, kindergarten teacher, head secretary removed from jobs (6)
- Hurley man's death not caused by drugs he allegedly received from KHS teacher Matthew DiDonna, Ulster County DA's Office says (6)
- Cottekill artist leads very colorful life (video) (6)
Recent Activity on Facebook
Ira Fusfeld's blog offers commentary about the newspaper business and whatever else is on his mind.
City Editor Jeremy Schiffres comments about the news of the day and other topics that he finds interesting.
Life Editor Ivan Lajara talks about living in the Hudson Valley, language, the Web, cats and even politics. But he shouldn't.
Sports editor Ron Rosner talks about the local and national sports scene.