Teen accused in bomb threat at Family House in Rosendale
ROSENDALE, N.Y. — A 17-year-old has been charged with making a bomb threat against the Family House residential facility at 949 Creek Locks Road, town police said.
The teenager, whom police would not identify, was charged Saturday with falsely reporting an incident, a felony; and aggravated harassment, a misdemeanor.
Police said they were not releasing the youth’s name due to potential youthful offender status.
See inaccurate information in a story? Other feedback and/or ideas for us to consider? Tell us here.
Location, ST | website.com
- EDITORIAL: Kingston school board looks the other way ... again (969)
- Catskill Mountain Railroad members barred from serving on Ulster County Railroad Advisory Committee (video) (413)
- Law & Disorder (May 17, 2013) (401)
- Law & Disorder: May 18, 2013 (358)
- Kingston High School choir enjoys musical milestones (video) (350)
- Ulster County grand jury indicts five (219)
- Metro-North train crash in Connecticut sends 60 to hospital (207)
- Group raps Hinchey over change of heart on Cantine Dam viewing (69)
- Dick Trickle, former NASCAR driver, dies at 71 (55)
- Kingston High School coaching volunteer charged with rape after alleged sexual contact with two teen girls (9)
- Catskill 3500 Club members hike region's highest peaks (video) (9)
- Injured turkey vulture rescued in Kingston is released after rehabilitation (video) (8)
- Rhinebeck Aerodrome ready to fly (video) (7)
Recent Activity on Facebook
Ira Fusfeld's blog offers commentary about the newspaper business and whatever else is on his mind.
City Editor Jeremy Schiffres comments about the news of the day and other topics that he finds interesting.
Life Editor Ivan Lajara talks about living in the Hudson Valley, language, the Web, cats and even politics. But he shouldn't.
Sports editor Ron Rosner talks about the local and national sports scene.