In the Courts (March 22, 2012)
The following items are based on information provided by officials in law enforcement and the criminal justice system.
ULSTER COUNTY COURT
u Stolen property: Marquiz Pellot, 23, of 162 West Hurley Road, Woodstock, was sentenced Wednesday by County Judge Donald A. Williams to one to three years in state prison for felony possession of stolen property. He was arrested in November 2011 by Ulster town police and later pleaded guilty.
u Drugs: James Scott Cintron, 33, of 169 Broadway, Port Ewen, pleaded guilty Wednesday before Williams to felony possession of a controlled substance. He was arrested in December 2011 by members of the Ulster Regional Gang Enforcement Narcotics Team.
See inaccurate information in a story? Other feedback and/or ideas for us to consider? Tell us here.
Location, ST | website.com
- Hurley man, a paramedic, seriously hurt when ambulance, pickup crash on Route 32 near Ulster-Rosendale line (video) (1468)
- Hurley man, a paramedic, seriously hurt when ambulance, pickup crash on Route 32 near Ulster-Rosendale line (6:50 p.m. update; video included) (1068)
- Law and Disorder (May 19, 2013) (736)
- Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Fla. for $590M prize (670)
- Man shot dead in the face on the street in NYC hate shooting, police say (576)
- Hofstra break-in victim accidentally shot dead by Nassau County cop in confrontation with burglar (556)
- EDITORIAL: Sheldon Silver should step down as Assembly speaker (498)
Recent Activity on Facebook
Ira Fusfeld's blog offers commentary about the newspaper business and whatever else is on his mind.
City Editor Jeremy Schiffres comments about the news of the day and other topics that he finds interesting.
Life Editor Ivan Lajara talks about living in the Hudson Valley, language, the Web, cats and even politics. But he shouldn't.
Sports editor Ron Rosner talks about the local and national sports scene.