Tonight's Law & Disorder: March 23, 2012
The following items are based on information provided by officials in law enforcement and the criminal justice system.
CITY OF KINGSTON
Unlawful imprisonment: Jesse Cannie, III, 25, Springbrook Road, Kingston, was arrested by Kingston police Friday at 12 p.m. and charged with unlawful imprisonment and mischief, both misdemeanors; and harassment, a violation. Police said Cannie subjected a female companion to unlawful physical contact and prevented her from leaving the home during the violence. Police said Cannie is also accused of punching a hole in a door of the home during the incident. He was held for arraignment in Kingston City Court and served with an order of protection. He was later released,
DWI: Raymond F. Fisk, 61, of New Baltimore, was arrested by state police at Coxsackie at 6:50 p.m. Thursday on Lawrence Avenue and was charged with felony drunken driving and operating a motor vehicle with a blood-alcohol content exceeding .08 percent, a misdemeanor. He was held pending arraignment.
Endangering: Michael Day, 54, of Day Road, Stockport, was arrested by Columbia County sheriff’s deputies at 3:42 p.m. March 17 and was charged with endangering the welfare of a child and drunken driving, both misdemeanors; harassment and refusal to take a breath test, both violations. Deputies said Day crashed his 2006 GMC pickup truck into his garage door and then got into a fight with a male relative. He was arraigned in Stockport Town Court and was sent to the Columbia County Jail in lieu of $250 cash or $500 bail bond.
DWI: Elliot P. Frey, 54, of Ridgewood, N.J., was arrested by state police at Catskill Friday at 2:10 p.m. on County Route 23C and was charged with drunken driving and driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs, both misdemeanors; and two traffic infractions. He was released to a third party.
See inaccurate information in a story? Other feedback and/or ideas for us to consider? Tell us here.
Location, ST | website.com
- Hurley man whose death led to drug arrest of Kingston teacher had undiagnosed heart condition, wife and Ulster County prosecutor say (69)
- Justin Bieber's monkey 'Mally' belongs to Germany now (69)
- Law & Disorder (May 22, 2013) (67)
- Kingston man held in sexual abuse of two girls, ages 5 and 7 (37)
- Kerhonkson man accused of painting graffiti in Kingston (24)
- Yankees not a roster for the ages, but earning their pinstripes (23)
- Group raps Hinchey over change of heart on Cantine Dam viewing (35)
- Hurley man whose death led to drug arrest of Kingston teacher had undiagnosed heart condition, wife and Ulster County prosecutor say (7)
- Hurley man's death not caused by drugs he allegedly received from KHS teacher Matthew DiDonna, Ulster County DA's Office says (6)
- Kingston shelter operator honored by NY Senate (video) (6)
- HITS primed for 10th year at Saugerties site (video, schedule, equestrian glossary) (5)
- Woodstock Fire Company 3 ex-Treasurer Dale Hughes Jr. sentenced to one year in jail for embezzlement (5)
Recent Activity on Facebook
Ira Fusfeld's blog offers commentary about the newspaper business and whatever else is on his mind.
City Editor Jeremy Schiffres comments about the news of the day and other topics that he finds interesting.
Life Editor Ivan Lajara talks about living in the Hudson Valley, language, the Web, cats and even politics. But he shouldn't.
Sports editor Ron Rosner talks about the local and national sports scene.