Law & Disorder (April 8, 2012)
The following items are based on information provided by officials in law enforcement and the criminal justice system.
CITY OF KINGSTON
• DWI: Frank J. Goldbacher, 46, of Kingston, was charged with misdemeanor drunken driving and misdemeanor operating a motor vehicle with blood alcohol content greater than .08 percent by state police in Ulster at 7:15 p.m. on Friday near Grand St. and Foxhall Ave. in the city of Kingston. Goldbacher was released on appearance tickets.
• Drugs: Cansburberr J. Williams, 22, of Port Ewen, was charged with misdemeanor operating a motor vehicle with ability impaired by drugs by state police in Highland at 4:30 a.m. on Saturday on Bayard St. in the town of Esopus. Williams also was charged with misdemeanor reckless driving and released on tickets.
• Public lewdness: Robert C. Stedner, 25, of Napanoch, was charged with misdemeanor public lewdness and misdemeanor criminal mischief by state police in Wawarsing at 10:35 p.m. on Friday on Sunset Ave. in the town of Wawarsing. Stedner also was charged with the violations of harassment and trespass. He was released on tickets.
• DWI: Timothy J. Anderton, 29, of Gardiner, was charged with misdemeanor drunken driving and misdemeanor operating a motor vehicle with a blood alcohol content greater than .08 percent by state police in Wawarsing at 1:40 a.m. on Saturday on state Route 208 in the town of Gardiner. Anderton was released to a third party.
See inaccurate information in a story? Other feedback and/or ideas for us to consider? Tell us here.
Location, ST | website.com
- Law & Disorder (May 24, 2013) (1174)
- Cottekill artist leads very colorful life (video) (944)
- Ex-comptroller charged with embezzling money from town of Ulster business (915)
- Unbeaten Rondout boys lacrosse squad rolling into sectionals (471)
- NY Sen. John Bonacic sponsors bill calling for 3 casinos in Catskills (421)
- Ulster County Executive Michael Hein calls for privatizing adult mental health services (with video, proposed contract) (408)
- Tonight's Law & Disorder: May 23, 2013 (278)
- Group raps Hinchey over change of heart on Cantine Dam viewing (45)
- Hurley man whose death led to drug arrest of Kingston teacher had undiagnosed heart condition, wife and Ulster County prosecutor say (7)
- Kingston shelter operator honored by NY Senate (video) (6)
- Hurley man's death not caused by drugs he allegedly received from KHS teacher Matthew DiDonna, Ulster County DA's Office says (6)
- HITS primed for 10th year at Saugerties site (video, schedule, equestrian glossary) (5)
Recent Activity on Facebook
Ira Fusfeld's blog offers commentary about the newspaper business and whatever else is on his mind.
City Editor Jeremy Schiffres comments about the news of the day and other topics that he finds interesting.
Life Editor Ivan Lajara talks about living in the Hudson Valley, language, the Web, cats and even politics. But he shouldn't.
Sports editor Ron Rosner talks about the local and national sports scene.