Law & Disorder (April 11, 2012)
The following items are based on information provided by officials in law enforcement and the criminal justice system.
DWI: Thomas E. Dunn, 51, of Catskill, was charged Monday with driving while intoxicated, a misdemeanor, according to state police at Catskill. The suspect was arrested at about 10:05 p.m. on state Route 32A in Catskill, police said.
Drugs: Rebecca R. Hasenflue, 23, of 11 Division St., Saugerties, was arrested Saturday and charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance, a misdemeanor, and unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation, according to the Rosendale Police Department. The suspect was arrested on state Route 32 in Rosendale, police said.
See inaccurate information in a story? Other feedback and/or ideas for us to consider? Tell us here.
Location, ST | website.com
- Johnny Depp portrayal of Tonto in 'The Lone Ranger' under scrutiny (39)
- Tonight's Law & Disorder: May 20, 2013 (31)
- Kingston Alderman Thomas Hoffay not running for re-election (with statement) (17)
- Law & Disorder (May 20, 2013) (13)
- Officer's split-second choice ended with NY student dead (11)
- 'Metro: Last Light' a can’t miss shooter (video game review) (9)
- Dutchess college students win voting rights suit with federal court settlement (With court consent order) (8)
- Group raps Hinchey over change of heart on Cantine Dam viewing (18)
- Woodstock Fire Company 3 ex-Treasurer Dale Hughes Jr. sentenced to one year in jail for embezzlement (5)
- SCHOLASTIC TRACK AND FIELD: Onteora girls, New Paltz boys three-peat at MHAL meet (3)
- Ulster BOCES students launch rocket (video) (3)
- CHARTOCK: It's put up or shut up time for Gov. Andrew Cuomo (3)
- Hurley resident's death led police to arrest KHS teacher Matthew DiDonna on drug charges, DA says (3)
- Rhinebeck, Red Hook, New Paltz, Onteora, Highland high schools make Newsweek's Top 2,000 list (with link to rankings list) (2)
Recent Activity on Facebook
Ira Fusfeld's blog offers commentary about the newspaper business and whatever else is on his mind.
City Editor Jeremy Schiffres comments about the news of the day and other topics that he finds interesting.
Life Editor Ivan Lajara talks about living in the Hudson Valley, language, the Web, cats and even politics. But he shouldn't.
Sports editor Ron Rosner talks about the local and national sports scene.