Tonight's Law & Disorder: April 13, 2012
The following items are based on information provided by officials in law enforcement and the criminal justice system.
CITY OF KINGSTON
DWI: Diane L. Ellsworth, 48, Kingston, was arrested by Kingston police Friday at 9:25 a.m. and charged with drunken driving and operating a motor vehicle with a blood-alcohol content exceeding .08 percent, both misdemeanors, and a traffic infraction. Police said during a routine traffic stop for passing a stop sign, they found Ellsworth intoxicated. She was processed and later turned over to state police on an outstanding warrant for grand larceny, a felony. She was held pending a court appearance.
DWI: Robert J. Skypala, 52, of Northport, was arrested by state police at Ulster Thursday at 11 p.m. at North Front and Wall streets and charged with drunken driving and operating a motor vehicle with a blood-alcohol content exceeding .08 percent, both misdemeanors. He was released with court appearance tickets.
Contempt: Ernest J. Fabiano, 22, of 30 Fair St., Kingston, was arrested by Kingston police Thursday at 8:53 p.m. and charged with contempt, a misdemeanor. Police said Fabiano was a passenger in a car they had stopped on Downs Street at Smith Avenue, which was operated by a woman who had a stay-away order of protection against him. He was held for arraignment.
DWI: Diane M. Dangelo, 62, of New Lebanon, was arrested by state police at New Lebanon Tuesday at 4:48 p.m. at 19 Brickyard Road and charged with drunken driving, a misdemeanor. She was released on her own recognizance.
DWI: Kevin M. Williams, 59, of Kingston, was arrested by state police at Hunter Thursday at 11:40 p.m. on Main Street and charged with drunken driving and aggravated drunken driving, both felonies; and two traffic infractions. He was held in lieu of cash bail pending a court appearance.
See inaccurate information in a story? Other feedback and/or ideas for us to consider? Tell us here.
Location, ST | website.com
- Review: Go with the Galaxy S4, HTC One or wait for the Galaxy S4 zoom? (37)
- Fired Orange County deputy from Kingston arrested for shoplifting in Auburn (30)
- Study says Catskill Mountain Rail Trail would attract 140,000 annual visitors, over $3 million (20)
- Bear cub freed from Phoenicia trash bin after some tense moments (20)
- Tonight's Law & Disorder: June 18, 2013 (16)
- GM Sandy Alderson: Mets set to make moves by end of season (14)
- Uptown Kingston launches beautification effort (13)
- Group raps Hinchey over change of heart on Cantine Dam viewing (17)
- WEIGHTLIFTING: Pat Carroll, Fred Dini set bench press marks (4)
- Bear cub freed from Phoenicia trash bin after some tense moments (4)
- Study says Catskill Mountain Rail Trail would attract 140,000 annual visitors, over $3 million (4)
- State notice on TechCity site pollution cleanup effort cheers officials (3)
- Mid-Hudson Athletic League Scholar-Athletes honored (3)
- Kaaterskill Rail Trail offers hiking opportunity after lengthy effort (3)
Recent Activity on Facebook
Ira Fusfeld's blog offers commentary about the newspaper business and whatever else is on his mind.
City Editor Jeremy Schiffres comments about the news of the day and other topics that he finds interesting.
Life Editor Ivan Lajara talks about living in the Hudson Valley, language, the Web, cats and even politics. But he shouldn't.
Sports editor Ron Rosner talks about the local and national sports scene.