Tonight's Law & Disorder: April 13, 2012
The following items are based on information provided by officials in law enforcement and the criminal justice system.
CITY OF KINGSTON
DWI: Diane L. Ellsworth, 48, Kingston, was arrested by Kingston police Friday at 9:25 a.m. and charged with drunken driving and operating a motor vehicle with a blood-alcohol content exceeding .08 percent, both misdemeanors, and a traffic infraction. Police said during a routine traffic stop for passing a stop sign, they found Ellsworth intoxicated. She was processed and later turned over to state police on an outstanding warrant for grand larceny, a felony. She was held pending a court appearance.
DWI: Robert J. Skypala, 52, of Northport, was arrested by state police at Ulster Thursday at 11 p.m. at North Front and Wall streets and charged with drunken driving and operating a motor vehicle with a blood-alcohol content exceeding .08 percent, both misdemeanors. He was released with court appearance tickets.
Contempt: Ernest J. Fabiano, 22, of 30 Fair St., Kingston, was arrested by Kingston police Thursday at 8:53 p.m. and charged with contempt, a misdemeanor. Police said Fabiano was a passenger in a car they had stopped on Downs Street at Smith Avenue, which was operated by a woman who had a stay-away order of protection against him. He was held for arraignment.
DWI: Diane M. Dangelo, 62, of New Lebanon, was arrested by state police at New Lebanon Tuesday at 4:48 p.m. at 19 Brickyard Road and charged with drunken driving, a misdemeanor. She was released on her own recognizance.
DWI: Kevin M. Williams, 59, of Kingston, was arrested by state police at Hunter Thursday at 11:40 p.m. on Main Street and charged with drunken driving and aggravated drunken driving, both felonies; and two traffic infractions. He was held in lieu of cash bail pending a court appearance.
See inaccurate information in a story? Other feedback and/or ideas for us to consider? Tell us here.
Location, ST | website.com
- School district election results (2317)
- Law & Disorder (May 22, 2013) (1437)
- Kingston school district voters OK budget, propositions (with vote tally by polling place, video) (901)
- Hurley man's death not caused by drugs he allegedly received from KHS teacher Matthew DiDonna, Ulster County DA's Office says (824)
- Law & Disorder: May 21, 2013 (454)
- Saugerties schools: Budget passes, but school board election count continues (396)
- Kingston shelter operator honored by NY Senate (video) (357)
- Group raps Hinchey over change of heart on Cantine Dam viewing (27)
- Hurley man's death not caused by drugs he allegedly received from KHS teacher Matthew DiDonna, Ulster County DA's Office says (5)
- Woodstock Fire Company 3 ex-Treasurer Dale Hughes Jr. sentenced to one year in jail for embezzlement (5)
- HITS primed for 10th year at Saugerties site (video, schedule, equestrian glossary) (5)
- Ulster BOCES students launch rocket (video) (4)
- Dutchess college students win voting rights settlement in federal court (With court consent order) (3)
- Minnewaska State Park gets $1.05 million for visitor center (3)
Recent Activity on Facebook
Ira Fusfeld's blog offers commentary about the newspaper business and whatever else is on his mind.
City Editor Jeremy Schiffres comments about the news of the day and other topics that he finds interesting.
Life Editor Ivan Lajara talks about living in the Hudson Valley, language, the Web, cats and even politics. But he shouldn't.
Sports editor Ron Rosner talks about the local and national sports scene.