Bobby Brown enters no contest plea on drunken driving charge
LOS ANGELES — An attorney for Bobby Brown has entered a no contest plea for the singer to one count of drunken driving stemming from an arrest last month.
City attorney’s spokesman Frank Mateljan says Brown was sentenced to three years of informal probation and a 90-day alcohol education course.
Brown’s attorney Tiffany Feder entered the plea Wednesday and confirmed the remaining driving under the influence count was dismissed.
She declined further comment on the case.
The former New Edition singer and ex-husband of Whitney Houston was arrested March 26 after he was spotted talking on a cell phone without a hands free kit.
The plea was first reported by celebrity website TMZ.
See inaccurate information in a story? Other feedback and/or ideas for us to consider? Tell us here.
Location, ST | website.com
National Entertainment Videos
- Tonight's Law & Disorder: May 20, 2013 (1878)
- Law & Disorder: May 21, 2013 (1136)
- Kardashian gets Gov. Andrew Cuomo warning letter over T-shirt logo (688)
- Unhappy campers: Miserable times at sleepaway camp remain vivid memories for some decades later (579)
- HITS primed for 10th year at Saugerties site (video, schedule, equestrian glossary) (511)
- Law & Disorder (May 20, 2013) (436)
- Minnewaska State Park gets $1.05 million for visitor center (416)
- Group raps Hinchey over change of heart on Cantine Dam viewing (24)
- Woodstock Fire Company 3 ex-Treasurer Dale Hughes Jr. sentenced to one year in jail for embezzlement (5)
- Dutchess college students win voting rights settlement in federal court (With court consent order) (3)
- Ulster BOCES students launch rocket (video) (3)
- SCHOLASTIC TRACK AND FIELD: Onteora girls, New Paltz boys three-peat at MHAL meet (3)
- Hurley resident's death led police to arrest KHS teacher Matthew DiDonna on drug charges, DA says (3)
- HITS primed for 10th year at Saugerties site (video, schedule, equestrian glossary) (3)
Recent Activity on Facebook
Life Editor Ivan Lajara talks about living in the Hudson Valley, language, the Web, cats and even politics. But he shouldn't.
Official blog of the WFF. Each year film and music lovers from around the world gather for an innovative variety of films, first-class concerts, workshops, celebrity-led panels, an awards ceremony, and fantastic parties.