Turtle identification walk set in Gardiner
WHAT: Monitoring Eastern Box Turtles Walk and Talk
WHEN: May 12 from 10 a.m. to noon
WHERE: The Smith Property, Gardiner
DETAILS: Come out and help local naturalists study turtle migration patterns. After a talk about species identification, participants will head out into the field and look for box turtles. Registration required.
HOW MUCH: Free
CALL: (845) 255-2761
See inaccurate information in a story? Other feedback and/or ideas for us to consider? Tell us here.
Location, ST | website.com
National Life Videos
- School district election results (3721)
- Law & Disorder: May 21, 2013 (2907)
- Tonight's Law & Disorder: May 20, 2013 (2679)
- Hurley man's death not caused by drugs he allegedly received from KHS teacher Matthew DiDonna, Ulster County DA's Office says (2531)
- Kardashian gets Gov. Andrew Cuomo warning letter over T-shirt logo (1411)
- EDITORIAL: Angelina Jolie sparks conversation about breast cancer (1246)
- HITS primed for 10th year at Saugerties site (video, schedule, equestrian glossary) (1106)
- Group raps Hinchey over change of heart on Cantine Dam viewing (26)
- HITS primed for 10th year at Saugerties site (video, schedule, equestrian glossary) (5)
- Woodstock Fire Company 3 ex-Treasurer Dale Hughes Jr. sentenced to one year in jail for embezzlement (5)
- Ulster BOCES students launch rocket (video) (4)
- Hurley man's death not caused by drugs he allegedly received from KHS teacher Matthew DiDonna, Ulster County DA's Office says (4)
- SCHOLASTIC TRACK AND FIELD: Onteora girls, New Paltz boys three-peat at MHAL meet (3)
- Orange Regional and Catskill Regional hospitals to cut 140 jobs (3)
Recent Activity on Facebook
Life Editor Ivan Lajara talks about living in the Hudson Valley, language, the Web, cats and even politics. But he shouldn't.
Official blog of Nancy Donskoj, Kingston Main Street Manager.
New Yorker cartoonist Liza Donnelly's blog was started to promote her new book, published by Chronicle, and has evolved into writing and cartoons about anything.