Celebrate Cinco de Mayo in Rosendale
WHAT: Cinco de Mayo Celebration
WHEN: May 5 starting at noon
WHERE: Various venues on Main St., Rosendale
DETAILS: The day’s festivities include a parade down Main St., “Mexico Beyond Mariachi” at the Rosendale Theatre at 3 p.m., a fandango and cookout at the Big Cheese at 4 p.m., a screening of “Like Water for Chocolate” at 7:15 p.m. and more.
CALL: (845) 658-8989
See inaccurate information in a story? Other feedback and/or ideas for us to consider? Tell us here.
Location, ST | website.com
National Life Videos
- Hurley man, a paramedic, seriously hurt when ambulance, pickup crash on Route 32 near Ulster-Rosendale line (video) (1857)
- Hurley man, a paramedic, seriously hurt when ambulance, pickup crash on Route 32 near Ulster-Rosendale line (6:50 p.m. update; video included) (1270)
- Law and Disorder (May 19, 2013) (911)
- Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Fla. for $590M prize (765)
- Man shot dead in the face on the street in NYC hate shooting, police say (762)
- Hofstra break-in victim accidentally shot dead by Nassau County cop in confrontation with burglar (734)
- Have a taste of Woodstock at fundraiser (video) (636)
- Group raps Hinchey over change of heart on Cantine Dam viewing (6)
- CHARTOCK: It's put up or shut up time for Gov. Andrew Cuomo (3)
- Ulster BOCES students launch rocket (video) (3)
- Kingston Point Dog Park about to open (2)
- Kingston High School choir enjoys musical milestones (video) (1)
- EDITORIAL: Sheldon Silver should step down as Assembly speaker (1)
Recent Activity on Facebook
Life Editor Ivan Lajara talks about living in the Hudson Valley, language, the Web, cats and even politics. But he shouldn't.
Official blog of Nancy Donskoj, Kingston Main Street Manager.
New Yorker cartoonist Liza Donnelly's blog was started to promote her new book, published by Chronicle, and has evolved into writing and cartoons about anything.