Walk for Celiac Disease research
WHAT: Walk for Celiac Disease
WHEN: May 19 at 10 a.m.; registration at 9 a.m.
WHERE: The Walkway Over the Hudson, 87 Haviland Rd., Highland
DETAILS: The Digestive Disease Center of the Hudson Valley will hold a walk to raise funds to fight celiac disease. A gluten-free fair with food and music will follow.
HOW MUCH: $20 to pre-register, $25 day of the event
CALL: (845) 380-4156
See inaccurate information in a story? Other feedback and/or ideas for us to consider? Tell us here.
Location, ST | website.com
National Life Videos
- Tonight's Law & Disorder: May 20, 2013 (2489)
- Law & Disorder: May 21, 2013 (2475)
- Hurley man's death not caused by drugs he allegedly received from KHS teacher Matthew DiDonna, Ulster County DA's Office says (1336)
- Kardashian gets Gov. Andrew Cuomo warning letter over T-shirt logo (1296)
- EDITORIAL: Angelina Jolie sparks conversation about breast cancer (1051)
- HITS primed for 10th year at Saugerties site (video, schedule, equestrian glossary) (931)
- Unhappy campers: Miserable times at sleepaway camp remain vivid memories for some decades later (863)
- Group raps Hinchey over change of heart on Cantine Dam viewing (26)
- HITS primed for 10th year at Saugerties site (video, schedule, equestrian glossary) (5)
- Woodstock Fire Company 3 ex-Treasurer Dale Hughes Jr. sentenced to one year in jail for embezzlement (5)
- Ulster BOCES students launch rocket (video) (4)
- Hurley man's death not caused by drugs he allegedly received from KHS teacher Matthew DiDonna, Ulster County DA's Office says (4)
- SCHOLASTIC TRACK AND FIELD: Onteora girls, New Paltz boys three-peat at MHAL meet (3)
- Orange Regional and Catskill Regional hospitals to cut 140 jobs (3)
Recent Activity on Facebook
Life Editor Ivan Lajara talks about living in the Hudson Valley, language, the Web, cats and even politics. But he shouldn't.
Official blog of Nancy Donskoj, Kingston Main Street Manager.
New Yorker cartoonist Liza Donnelly's blog was started to promote her new book, published by Chronicle, and has evolved into writing and cartoons about anything.