Law & Disorder (May 2, 2012)
The following items are based on information provided by officials in law enforcement and the criminal justice system.
u Larceny, filing a false instrument: Benjamin J. Dolbert, 25, of Durham, was arrested at 5:36 p.m. Monday by state police at Catskill and charged with grand larceny and offering a false instrument for filing, both felonies. He was sent to Greene County Jail pending further proceedings.
u Drugs: Errol Parchment Jr., 29, of 66 Henry St., , Kingston, was arrested Tuesday by Kingston police and charged with two counts of sale of a controlled substance and two counts of possession of a controlled substance, all misdemeanors. Police said Parchment was wanted as part of the department’s Operation Clean Sweep, carried out in the city of Kingston. Parchment was arrested at 44 Skytop Drive, Saugerties, where police said he was staying to avoid police. He was sent to Ulster County Jail without bail pending further proceedings.
u DWI: Peter J. Gooley, 37, of Durham, was arrested at 9:45 a.m. Monday and charged by state police at Catskill with misdemeanor drunken driving following a traffic stop on state Route 23 in Windham. He was issued tickets to appear in Windham Town Court.
See inaccurate information in a story? Other feedback and/or ideas for us to consider? Tell us here.
Location, ST | website.com
- Tonight's Law & Disorder: May 20, 2013 (2108)
- Law & Disorder: May 21, 2013 (1738)
- Kardashian gets Gov. Andrew Cuomo warning letter over T-shirt logo (996)
- Unhappy campers: Miserable times at sleepaway camp remain vivid memories for some decades later (719)
- HITS primed for 10th year at Saugerties site (video, schedule, equestrian glossary) (623)
- EDITORIAL: Angelina Jolie sparks conversation about breast cancer (570)
- Dutchess college students win voting rights settlement in federal court (With court consent order) (549)
- Group raps Hinchey over change of heart on Cantine Dam viewing (26)
- HITS primed for 10th year at Saugerties site (video, schedule, equestrian glossary) (5)
- Woodstock Fire Company 3 ex-Treasurer Dale Hughes Jr. sentenced to one year in jail for embezzlement (5)
- Ulster BOCES students launch rocket (video) (4)
- SCHOLASTIC TRACK AND FIELD: Onteora girls, New Paltz boys three-peat at MHAL meet (3)
- Orange Regional and Catskill Regional hospitals to cut 140 jobs (3)
- CHARTOCK: It's put up or shut up time for Gov. Andrew Cuomo (3)
Recent Activity on Facebook
Ira Fusfeld's blog offers commentary about the newspaper business and whatever else is on his mind.
City Editor Jeremy Schiffres comments about the news of the day and other topics that he finds interesting.
Life Editor Ivan Lajara talks about living in the Hudson Valley, language, the Web, cats and even politics. But he shouldn't.
Sports editor Ron Rosner talks about the local and national sports scene.