Kingston man, 70, arrested for sexual misconduct with 4-year-old
KINGSTON, N.Y. — A 70-year-old man is behind bars at the Ulster County Jail for allegedly subjecting a 4-year-old girl to sexual conduct, state police said Monday.
Salvatore P. Musso of Kingston was arrested by the Ulster County Family Violence Investigation Unit April 26 and charged with felony sex abuse and endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor.
Police said Musso was arrested following an investigation that alleged that Musso “subjected” the girl to sexual contact.
He was arraigned at Saugerties Town Court and sent to the Ulster County Jail in lieu of $10,000 cash bail or $20,000 bond. According to a press release issued Monday by state police Troop F, Musso was scheduled to have appeared May 2 in Saugerties Town Court.
See inaccurate information in a story? Other feedback and/or ideas for us to consider? Tell us here.
Location, ST | website.com
- Law & Disorder (May 24, 2013) (1400)
- Cottekill artist leads very colorful life (video) (1144)
- Ex-comptroller charged with embezzling money from town of Ulster business (1101)
- Unbeaten Rondout boys lacrosse squad rolling into sectionals (603)
- Ulster County Executive Michael Hein calls for privatizing adult mental health services (with video, proposed contract) (503)
- NY Sen. John Bonacic sponsors bill calling for 3 casinos in Catskills (479)
- Fortis-CH Energy deal should be rejected because of suitor's track record in other countries, opponents say (336)
- Group raps Hinchey over change of heart on Cantine Dam viewing (47)
- Hurley man whose death led to drug arrest of Kingston teacher had undiagnosed heart condition, wife and Ulster County prosecutor say (7)
- Hurley man's death not caused by drugs he allegedly received from KHS teacher Matthew DiDonna, Ulster County DA's Office says (6)
- Unbeaten Rondout boys lacrosse squad rolling into sectionals (6)
- Kingston shelter operator honored by NY Senate (video) (6)
- HITS primed for 10th year at Saugerties site (video, schedule, equestrian glossary) (5)
Recent Activity on Facebook
Ira Fusfeld's blog offers commentary about the newspaper business and whatever else is on his mind.
City Editor Jeremy Schiffres comments about the news of the day and other topics that he finds interesting.
Life Editor Ivan Lajara talks about living in the Hudson Valley, language, the Web, cats and even politics. But he shouldn't.
Sports editor Ron Rosner talks about the local and national sports scene.