Law & Disorder (May 8, 2012)
The following items are based on information provided by officials in law enforcement and the criminal justice system.
• False report: Erika S. Harris, 20, of Stone Ridge, was arrested by state police at Wawarsing Sunday at 8:15 p.m. on Whitelands Road and charged with falsely reporting an incident, a misdemeanor. She was released on a court appearance ticket.
• DWI: Robert G. Martinez, 34, of Poughkeepsie, was arrested by state police at Highland Sunday at 10:13 p.m. on Lattintown Road and charged with drunken driving and aggravated drunken driving, both misdemeanors. He was released on a court appearance ticket.
• DWI: Sarah M. Clock, 24, of 133 South St., Rosendale, was arrested by Rosendale town police Saturday at 1:11 a.m. on state Route 32 and charged with drunken driving, a misdemeanor; and insufficient headlight, an infraction. She was released on a court appearance ticket.
• DWI: Clyde J. Edwards, 43, of Palenville, was arrested by state police at Ulster Sunday at 10:50 p.m. at state Route 32 and old Route 32 and charged with drunken driving; aggravated drunken driving and reckless driving, all misdemeanors. He was released on a court appearance ticket.
See inaccurate information in a story? Other feedback and/or ideas for us to consider? Tell us here.
Location, ST | website.com
- Law & Disorder (June 18, 2013) (1755)
- Eight-year-old girl's gift brings Stone Ridge Library closer to repair fund goal (1414)
- Bear cub freed from Phoenicia trash bin after some tense moments (1120)
- Two ATV accidents, one motorcycle crash claim three lives in three days in Greene County (update) (1097)
- Study says Catskill Mountain Rail Trail would attract 140,000 annual visitors, over $3 million (1025)
- Uptown Kingston launches beautification effort (893)
- In the Courts: Ulster County Court (857)
- Group raps Hinchey over change of heart on Cantine Dam viewing (17)
- Study says Catskill Mountain Rail Trail would attract 140,000 annual visitors, over $3 million (4)
- Kaaterskill Rail Trail offers hiking opportunity after lengthy effort (3)
- State notice on TechCity site pollution cleanup effort cheers officials (3)
- Mid-Hudson Athletic League Scholar-Athletes honored (3)
- Bear cub freed from Phoenicia trash bin after some tense moments (3)
- Family of Woodstock turns 40 (2)
Recent Activity on Facebook
Ira Fusfeld's blog offers commentary about the newspaper business and whatever else is on his mind.
City Editor Jeremy Schiffres comments about the news of the day and other topics that he finds interesting.
Life Editor Ivan Lajara talks about living in the Hudson Valley, language, the Web, cats and even politics. But he shouldn't.
Sports editor Ron Rosner talks about the local and national sports scene.