Law & Disorder (May 9, 2012)
The following items are based on information provided by officials in law enforcement and the criminal justice system.
TOWN OF ULSTER
u Weapon Possession: Thomas A. Finch, 25, of Kingston, was charged with felony criminal possession of a weapon by state police at Ulster at 2 p.m. Monday on state Route 28 in the town of Ulster. He was released to a third party.
u Drugs: Rohan N. Service, 48, of Fishkill, was charged with felony criminal possession of marijuana by state police at Gardiner at 8:31 p.m. Monday on U.S. Route 9W in the town of Esopus. Service was issued an appearance ticket for Esopus Town Court.
u DWAI: Jennifer A. Brown, 30, of Liberty, was charged with felony driving while ability impaired by drugs and alcohol and misdemeanor of endangering the welfare of a child by state police at Gardiner at 9:05 p.m. Monday on Plattekill Ardonia Road in the town of Plattekill. She was issued an appearance ticket for Plattekill Town Court.
See inaccurate information in a story? Other feedback and/or ideas for us to consider? Tell us here.
Location, ST | website.com
- Law & Disorder (June 18, 2013) (2109)
- Eight-year-old girl's gift brings Stone Ridge Library closer to repair fund goal (1744)
- Bear cub freed from Phoenicia trash bin after some tense moments (1637)
- Study says Catskill Mountain Rail Trail would attract 140,000 annual visitors, over $3 million (1396)
- Uptown Kingston launches beautification effort (1074)
- In the Courts: Ulster County Court (1031)
- Group raps Hinchey over change of heart on Cantine Dam viewing (17)
- Bear cub freed from Phoenicia trash bin after some tense moments (4)
- Study says Catskill Mountain Rail Trail would attract 140,000 annual visitors, over $3 million (4)
- WEIGHTLIFTING: Pat Carroll, Fred Dini set bench press marks (3)
- Mid-Hudson Athletic League Scholar-Athletes honored (3)
- State notice on TechCity site pollution cleanup effort cheers officials (3)
- Kaaterskill Rail Trail offers hiking opportunity after lengthy effort (3)
Recent Activity on Facebook
Ira Fusfeld's blog offers commentary about the newspaper business and whatever else is on his mind.
City Editor Jeremy Schiffres comments about the news of the day and other topics that he finds interesting.
Life Editor Ivan Lajara talks about living in the Hudson Valley, language, the Web, cats and even politics. But he shouldn't.
Sports editor Ron Rosner talks about the local and national sports scene.