Brad Pitt tapped to star in Chanel perfume ads
NEW YORK — Brad Pitt is the new face of Chanel’s No. 5 perfume.
The French-based company announced Wednesday that the 48-year-old actor will star in an upcoming ad campaign for its signature women’s scent. Other famous names who have been the face of Chanel include Catherine Deneuve, Nicole Kidman and Audrey Tautou.
Chanel’s founding designer, the late Coco Chanel, also modeled in ads in 1937 for what is now the company’s oldest fragrance. It remains one of the world’s top-selling perfumes.
Pitt, a former People magazine Sexiest Man Alive, is engaged to long-time companion Angelina Jolie.
See inaccurate information in a story? Other feedback and/or ideas for us to consider? Tell us here.
Location, ST | website.com
National Entertainment Videos
- Law & Disorder (June 19, 2013) (3641)
- Two ATV accidents, one motorcycle crash claim three lives in three days in Greene County (update) (2604)
- Kingston baby's death being investigated as homicide, police say (2188)
- Fired Orange County deputy from Kingston arrested for shoplifting in Auburn (1526)
- Mole Mole adds Mexican flavor to Kingston waterfront (recipe) (1301)
- Catskills could get two casinos under NY leaders' deal (1247)
- Columbia County man among two charged in X-ray terror plot (973)
- Group raps Hinchey over change of heart on Cantine Dam viewing (26)
- WEIGHTLIFTING: Pat Carroll, Fred Dini set bench press marks (8)
- Bear cub freed from Phoenicia trash bin after some tense moments (6)
- Study says Catskill Mountain Rail Trail would attract 140,000 annual visitors, over $3 million (4)
- Kingston Point Dog Park nearly complete (4)
- Fired Orange County deputy from Kingston arrested for shoplifting in Auburn (3)
- Kaaterskill Rail Trail offers hiking opportunity after lengthy effort (3)
Recent Activity on Facebook
Life Editor Ivan Lajara talks about living in the Hudson Valley, language, the Web, cats and even politics. But he shouldn't.
Official blog of the WFF. Each year film and music lovers from around the world gather for an innovative variety of films, first-class concerts, workshops, celebrity-led panels, an awards ceremony, and fantastic parties.