Brad Pitt tapped to star in Chanel perfume ads
NEW YORK — Brad Pitt is the new face of Chanel’s No. 5 perfume.
The French-based company announced Wednesday that the 48-year-old actor will star in an upcoming ad campaign for its signature women’s scent. Other famous names who have been the face of Chanel include Catherine Deneuve, Nicole Kidman and Audrey Tautou.
Chanel’s founding designer, the late Coco Chanel, also modeled in ads in 1937 for what is now the company’s oldest fragrance. It remains one of the world’s top-selling perfumes.
Pitt, a former People magazine Sexiest Man Alive, is engaged to long-time companion Angelina Jolie.
See inaccurate information in a story? Other feedback and/or ideas for us to consider? Tell us here.
Location, ST | website.com
National Entertainment Videos
- Law & Disorder (May 24, 2013) (1845)
- Ex-comptroller charged with embezzling money from town of Ulster business (1560)
- STAN FISCHLER: Five good reasons to dislike the Bruins (1345)
- Middletown teen killed in car accident en route to senior prom (1244)
- Columbia County DA Paul Czajka declines to prosecute NY SAFE Act violation (870)
- Unbeaten Rondout boys lacrosse squad rolling into sectionals (853)
- Group raps Hinchey over change of heart on Cantine Dam viewing (49)
- Hurley man whose death led to drug arrest of Kingston teacher had undiagnosed heart condition, wife and Ulster County prosecutor say (7)
- Unbeaten Rondout boys lacrosse squad rolling into sectionals (6)
- Kingston shelter operator honored by NY Senate (video) (6)
- Hurley man's death not caused by drugs he allegedly received from KHS teacher Matthew DiDonna, Ulster County DA's Office says (6)
Recent Activity on Facebook
Life Editor Ivan Lajara talks about living in the Hudson Valley, language, the Web, cats and even politics. But he shouldn't.
Official blog of the WFF. Each year film and music lovers from around the world gather for an innovative variety of films, first-class concerts, workshops, celebrity-led panels, an awards ceremony, and fantastic parties.