Missing Kingston teen back with her family
KINGSTON, N.Y. -- The 16-year-old girl who had been reported missing last week has been located and has returned to her family, according to a release issued early Sunday morning by Kingston police.
Daijha Leonard, a Kingston High School sophomore, had been reported missing since Monday.
No other details were available.
See inaccurate information in a story? Other feedback and/or ideas for us to consider? Tell us here.
Location, ST | website.com
- Hurley man whose death led to drug arrest of Kingston teacher had undiagnosed heart condition, wife and Ulster County prosecutor say (1365)
- Law & Disorder (May 22, 2013) (1076)
- Kingston man held in sexual abuse of two girls, ages 5 and 7 (676)
- In the Courts (May 23, 2013) (603)
- Kerhonkson man accused of painting graffiti in Kingston (544)
- EDITORIAL: Obama's umbrella coverage critics are all wet (526)
- Mid-Hudson school district budgets make the grade (385)
- Group raps Hinchey over change of heart on Cantine Dam viewing (37)
- Hurley man whose death led to drug arrest of Kingston teacher had undiagnosed heart condition, wife and Ulster County prosecutor say (7)
- Kingston shelter operator honored by NY Senate (video) (6)
- Hurley man's death not caused by drugs he allegedly received from KHS teacher Matthew DiDonna, Ulster County DA's Office says (6)
- HITS primed for 10th year at Saugerties site (video, schedule, equestrian glossary) (5)
- Woodstock Fire Company 3 ex-Treasurer Dale Hughes Jr. sentenced to one year in jail for embezzlement (5)
Recent Activity on Facebook
Ira Fusfeld's blog offers commentary about the newspaper business and whatever else is on his mind.
City Editor Jeremy Schiffres comments about the news of the day and other topics that he finds interesting.
Life Editor Ivan Lajara talks about living in the Hudson Valley, language, the Web, cats and even politics. But he shouldn't.
Sports editor Ron Rosner talks about the local and national sports scene.