Missing Kingston teen back with her family
KINGSTON, N.Y. -- The 16-year-old girl who had been reported missing last week has been located and has returned to her family, according to a release issued early Sunday morning by Kingston police.
Daijha Leonard, a Kingston High School sophomore, had been reported missing since Monday.
No other details were available.
See inaccurate information in a story? Other feedback and/or ideas for us to consider? Tell us here.
Location, ST | website.com
- Hurley man, a paramedic, seriously hurt when ambulance, pickup crash on Route 32 near Ulster-Rosendale line (video) (2698)
- Hurley man, a paramedic, seriously hurt when ambulance, pickup crash on Route 32 near Ulster-Rosendale line (6:50 p.m. update; video included) (1826)
- Law and Disorder (May 19, 2013) (1295)
- Hofstra break-in victim accidentally shot dead by Nassau County cop in confrontation with burglar (1207)
- Have a taste of Woodstock at fundraiser (video) (972)
- Man shot dead in the face on the street in NYC hate shooting, police say (970)
- Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Fla. for $590M prize (965)
- Group raps Hinchey over change of heart on Cantine Dam viewing (6)
- Ulster BOCES students launch rocket (video) (3)
- Hurley resident's death led police to arrest KHS teacher Matthew DiDonna on drug charges, DA says (3)
- CHARTOCK: It's put up or shut up time for Gov. Andrew Cuomo (3)
- Kingston Point Dog Park about to open (2)
- EDITORIAL: Sheldon Silver should step down as Assembly speaker (1)
- Abby Elliott leaving 'Saturday Night Live' after 4 seasons (1)
Recent Activity on Facebook
Ira Fusfeld's blog offers commentary about the newspaper business and whatever else is on his mind.
City Editor Jeremy Schiffres comments about the news of the day and other topics that he finds interesting.
Life Editor Ivan Lajara talks about living in the Hudson Valley, language, the Web, cats and even politics. But he shouldn't.
Sports editor Ron Rosner talks about the local and national sports scene.