Native American pow wow set for May 26-28
WHAT: Pow Wow on the Hudson: “The River that Flows Both Ways” Native American Festival
WHEN: May 26-27 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., May 28 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
WHERE: Dutchess Stadium, 1500 Route 9D, Wappingers Falls
DETAILS: Enjoy drumming, dancing, crafts, food, history and storytelling. Part of the proceeds support the Long Island Native American Task Force College Fund.
CALL: (914) 415-5139
See inaccurate information in a story? Other feedback and/or ideas for us to consider? Tell us here.
Location, ST | website.com
National Life Videos
- School district election results (4567)
- Law & Disorder (May 22, 2013) (3121)
- Hurley man's death not caused by drugs he allegedly received from KHS teacher Matthew DiDonna, Ulster County DA's Office says (1941)
- Kingston school district voters OK budget, propositions (with vote tally by polling place, video) (1773)
- Heavy thunderstorms, large hail, frequent lighting possible... then frost? (1465)
- Kingston shelter operator honored by NY Senate (video) (848)
- Saugerties schools: Budget passes, but school board election count continues (683)
- Group raps Hinchey over change of heart on Cantine Dam viewing (32)
- Hurley man's death not caused by drugs he allegedly received from KHS teacher Matthew DiDonna, Ulster County DA's Office says (6)
- HITS primed for 10th year at Saugerties site (video, schedule, equestrian glossary) (5)
- Kingston shelter operator honored by NY Senate (video) (5)
- Woodstock Fire Company 3 ex-Treasurer Dale Hughes Jr. sentenced to one year in jail for embezzlement (5)
- Ulster BOCES students launch rocket (video) (4)
Recent Activity on Facebook
Life Editor Ivan Lajara talks about living in the Hudson Valley, language, the Web, cats and even politics. But he shouldn't.
Official blog of Nancy Donskoj, Kingston Main Street Manager.
New Yorker cartoonist Liza Donnelly's blog was started to promote her new book, published by Chronicle, and has evolved into writing and cartoons about anything.