Four charged after fight at Port Ewen nightclub
PORT EWEN, N.Y. — At least four people were arrested early Saturday morning following a fight at Impulse Night Club at La Mirage Restaurant, authorities said.
Ulster County Sheriff’s deputies responding to reports of a knife fight around 2:30 a.m. found 80 to 100 people milling around the parking lot.
State troopers and officers from the Kingston and Ulster police department assisted deputies in dispersing the crowd.
State police arrested three men after the incident: Jondre M. Pimienta, 23, of Poughkeepsie, Christopher M. Dixon, 22, of Peekskill, and Trevor N. Bronson, 22, of Poughkeepsie. Pimienta was charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance, a misdemeanor, and the violations of possessing a controlled substance not in its original container and disorderly conduct.
Dixon was charged with resisting arrest and obstruction of governmental administration, both misdemeanors, and the violation of disorderly conduct. Bronson was charged with disorderly conduct.
All three men were released with court appearance tickets.
Ulster County Sheriff’s deputies said Andre McNabb, 31, of O’Neil St., Kingston, was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of criminal tresspass after he was asked to leave the nightclub at 434 Broadway in Port Ewen numerous times by the manager.
McNabb was released to appear in Esopus Town Court at 5 p.m. Tuesday.
Two women were treated at the scene by Mobile Life paramedics for intoxication and head injuries, authorities said.
See inaccurate information in a story? Other feedback and/or ideas for us to consider? Tell us here.
Location, ST | website.com
- Law & Disorder (June 19, 2013) (2279)
- Two ATV accidents, one motorcycle crash claim three lives in three days in Greene County (update) (1662)
- Fired Orange County deputy from Kingston arrested for shoplifting in Auburn (917)
- Mole Mole adds Mexican flavor to Kingston waterfront (recipe) (909)
- Kingston Point Dog Park nearly complete (643)
- Bear cub freed from Phoenicia trash bin after some tense moments (530)
- Cuomo, NY leaders reach deal on casinos, women's rights bills (444)
- Group raps Hinchey over change of heart on Cantine Dam viewing (23)
- WEIGHTLIFTING: Pat Carroll, Fred Dini set bench press marks (6)
- Bear cub freed from Phoenicia trash bin after some tense moments (5)
- Study says Catskill Mountain Rail Trail would attract 140,000 annual visitors, over $3 million (4)
- Fired Orange County deputy from Kingston arrested for shoplifting in Auburn (3)
- EDITORIAL: Decks stacked on casino gambling (3)
- Mid-Hudson Athletic League Scholar-Athletes honored (3)
Recent Activity on Facebook
Ira Fusfeld's blog offers commentary about the newspaper business and whatever else is on his mind.
City Editor Jeremy Schiffres comments about the news of the day and other topics that he finds interesting.
Life Editor Ivan Lajara talks about living in the Hudson Valley, language, the Web, cats and even politics. But he shouldn't.
Sports editor Ron Rosner talks about the local and national sports scene.