Law & Disorder (June 1, 2012)
The following items are based on information provided by officials in law enforcement and the criminal justice system.
CITY OF KINGSTON
u DWI: Maria Gorman, 37, of Kingston was arrested at 3:13 a.m. Thursday by state police at Ulster and charged with drunken driving and aggravated unlicensed driving, both misdemeanors, following a traffic stop on Washington Avenue. She was issued an appearance ticket for Kingston City Court.
u DWI: Richard Keil, 63, of Catskill, was arrested at 10:10 p.m. Wednesday by state police at Coxsackie and charged misdemeanor drunken driving following a traffic stop on Allen Street. He was released to a third party pending further proceedings.
u DWI: Jeffrey Anderson, 41, of Wingdale, was arrested at 8:34 a.m. Wednesday and charged by state police at Gardiner with felony aggravated unlicensed driving, the misdemanors of drunken driving, driving while ability impaired by drugs/alcohol, possession of marijuana, possession of drug parapheleia, and possession of a controlled substance in a non-original container, a violation following a traffic stop on U.S. Route 44/state Route 55. He was issued tickets for Plattekill Town Court.
u DWI: John A. Bove, 21, of Cherry Hill Road, High Falls, was arrested Wednesday by Rosendale Town Police and charged with misdemanor drunken friving following a traffic stop on state Route 32. He was issued an appearance ticket for Rosendale Town Court.
u DWI: Corey W. Studwell, 22, of Pine Bush, was arrested at 10:20 p.m. Wednesday at Oregon Trail and Mandell Road and charged by state police at Wawarsing with felony weapons poession and unlawful possession of marijuana, a misdemeanor. He was sent to Ulster County Jail in lieu of bail.
See inaccurate information in a story? Other feedback and/or ideas for us to consider? Tell us here.
Location, ST | website.com
- Law & Disorder (June 19, 2013) (2732)
- Two ATV accidents, one motorcycle crash claim three lives in three days in Greene County (update) (1951)
- Fired Orange County deputy from Kingston arrested for shoplifting in Auburn (1107)
- Mole Mole adds Mexican flavor to Kingston waterfront (recipe) (1096)
- Kingston Point Dog Park nearly complete (773)
- Bear cub freed from Phoenicia trash bin after some tense moments (635)
- Catskills could get two casinos under NY leaders' deal (580)
- Group raps Hinchey over change of heart on Cantine Dam viewing (24)
- WEIGHTLIFTING: Pat Carroll, Fred Dini set bench press marks (6)
- Bear cub freed from Phoenicia trash bin after some tense moments (6)
- Study says Catskill Mountain Rail Trail would attract 140,000 annual visitors, over $3 million (4)
- Fired Orange County deputy from Kingston arrested for shoplifting in Auburn (3)
- Kaaterskill Rail Trail offers hiking opportunity after lengthy effort (3)
- Kingston Point Dog Park nearly complete (3)
Recent Activity on Facebook
Ira Fusfeld's blog offers commentary about the newspaper business and whatever else is on his mind.
City Editor Jeremy Schiffres comments about the news of the day and other topics that he finds interesting.
Life Editor Ivan Lajara talks about living in the Hudson Valley, language, the Web, cats and even politics. But he shouldn't.
Sports editor Ron Rosner talks about the local and national sports scene.