Law & Disorder (Aug. 3, 2012)
The following items are based on information provided by officials in law enforcement and the criminal justice system.
u DWI: Laura Love-Kroll, 45, of Highland, was charged Wednesday with aggravated driving while intoxicated, a misdemeanor, according to state police at Ulster. Love-Kroll was arrested on Russell Road in Hurley, police said.
u Weapons: Tyreck A. Douglas, 18, of Milton, was charged Thursday about 8:20 p.m. with felony criminal possession of a weapon, according to the Poughkeepsie city police. Police said they went to 36 North Clover St. on a report of a suspicious person. Douglas was found on a fire escape of the building, police said. Police found a .22-caliber semiautomatic handgun in his possession.
TOWN OF ULSTER
u DWAI: Erin M. Flynn, 32, of Lake Road, Lake Katrine, was charged Wednesday at about 1:48 a.m. with driving while ability impaired by drugs, a misdemeanor, according to Ulster town police. Flynn was arrested on U.S. Route 9W, police said.
u FORGERY: Emma Wood, 70, of 5 Simmons St., Saugerties, was arrested Wednesday by Ulster town police for felony forgery and misdemeanor petit larceny. Police said the arrested followed the investigation of a check that was stolen July 5 in the town of Lloyd and forged in the town of Ulster at a financial institution. Wood was released on an appearance ticket for Ulster Town Court.
See inaccurate information in a story? Other feedback and/or ideas for us to consider? Tell us here.
Location, ST | website.com
- Hurley man, a paramedic, seriously hurt when ambulance, pickup crash on Route 32 near Ulster-Rosendale line (video) (2698)
- Hurley man, a paramedic, seriously hurt when ambulance, pickup crash on Route 32 near Ulster-Rosendale line (6:50 p.m. update; video included) (1826)
- Law and Disorder (May 19, 2013) (1295)
- Hofstra break-in victim accidentally shot dead by Nassau County cop in confrontation with burglar (1207)
- Have a taste of Woodstock at fundraiser (video) (972)
- Man shot dead in the face on the street in NYC hate shooting, police say (970)
- Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Fla. for $590M prize (965)
- Group raps Hinchey over change of heart on Cantine Dam viewing (6)
- Ulster BOCES students launch rocket (video) (3)
- Hurley resident's death led police to arrest KHS teacher Matthew DiDonna on drug charges, DA says (3)
- CHARTOCK: It's put up or shut up time for Gov. Andrew Cuomo (3)
- Kingston Point Dog Park about to open (2)
- EDITORIAL: Sheldon Silver should step down as Assembly speaker (1)
- Abby Elliott leaving 'Saturday Night Live' after 4 seasons (1)
Recent Activity on Facebook
Ira Fusfeld's blog offers commentary about the newspaper business and whatever else is on his mind.
City Editor Jeremy Schiffres comments about the news of the day and other topics that he finds interesting.
Life Editor Ivan Lajara talks about living in the Hudson Valley, language, the Web, cats and even politics. But he shouldn't.
Sports editor Ron Rosner talks about the local and national sports scene.