Law & Disorder (Aug. 12, 2012)
The following items are based on information provided by officials in law enforcement and the criminal justice system.
CITY OF KINGSTON
• DWI: Shannon Feeley, 33, of Jewett, was charged with felony drunken driving and felony operating a motor vehicle with a blood alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent by state police in Ulster at 4:20 a.m. on Saturday on Schwenk Drive in the city of Kingston. She was released on appearance tickets.
TOWN OF ULSTER
• DWI: Christopher W. Kelly, 33, of West Haven, Conn., was charged with misdemeanor drunken driving and misdemeanor operating a motor vehicle with a blood alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent by state police in Ulster at 2:10 a.m. on Saturday on state Route 28 in the town of Ulster. Kelly was released on tickets.
• Shoplifting: Kaitlin Ross, 21, of 4676 Albany Post Road, Apt. 14F3, Hyde Park, was charged with petit larceny by Ulster Police Department at 6 p.m. on Saturday at Wal-Mart in the town of Ulster. Police said Ross was observed leaving the store without paying for $26.95 worth of assorted merchandise. She was released on tickets to appear in Ulster Town Court at 2 p.m. on Aug. 22.
• Intimidation: Jessica Carlson, 22, of 60 Otis Drive, Palenville, was charged with felony intimidation of a victim or witness by members of the Ulster Regional Gang Enforcement Narcotics Team (URGENT) at 2:15 p.m. Friday. Police said they had received a call that a witness in a criminal case had been threatened on numerous occasions by Carlson. Carlson was arraigned in Town of Saugerties Court and sent to the Ulster County Jail in lieu of $1,000 cash/$5,000 property bail.
• Criminal contempt: Randolph Wolfeil, 42, of 68 Ricci Road, Accord, was charged with felony criminal contempt by the Ulster County Sheriff’s Office at 1:40 p.m. on Friday. Police said Wolfeil violated an order of protection issued by Town of Hurley Court by making several phone calls and messages to the person who he was restricted from contacting. Wolfeil was arraigned in Town of Esopus Court and sent to the Ulster County Jail in lieu of $5,000 cash bail. He is to reappear in Town of Hurley Court at 6 p.m. on Tuesday. Continued...
• Drugs: Matthew M. Dabros, 26, of Hyde Park, was charged with misdemeanor criminal possession of a controlled substance and misdemeanor criminal possession of marijuana by state police in Wawarsing at 2:50 p.m. on Friday on state Route 213 in the town of Marbletown. Dabros also was charged with misdemeanor aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, the violations of possessing a controlled substance not in its original container and unlawful possession of marijuana, and the traffic infraction of speeding. He was released on appearance tickets.
• DWI: Donald N. Gibson, 75, of Cairo, was charged with misdemeanor drunken driving and misdemeanor operating a motor vehicle with a blood alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent by state police in Catskill at 2:11 p.m, on Friday on state Route 32 in the town of Cairo. Gibson also was charged with the traffic infraction of unsafe backing of a vehicle and released on tickets.
See inaccurate information in a story? Other feedback and/or ideas for us to consider? Tell us here.
Location, ST | website.com
- Hurley man whose death led to drug arrest of Kingston teacher had undiagnosed heart condition, wife and Ulster County prosecutor say (69)
- Justin Bieber's monkey 'Mally' belongs to Germany now (69)
- Law & Disorder (May 22, 2013) (67)
- Kingston man held in sexual abuse of two girls, ages 5 and 7 (37)
- Kerhonkson man accused of painting graffiti in Kingston (24)
- Yankees not a roster for the ages, but earning their pinstripes (23)
- Group raps Hinchey over change of heart on Cantine Dam viewing (35)
- Kingston shelter operator honored by NY Senate (video) (6)
- Hurley man's death not caused by drugs he allegedly received from KHS teacher Matthew DiDonna, Ulster County DA's Office says (6)
- Hurley man whose death led to drug arrest of Kingston teacher had undiagnosed heart condition, wife and Ulster County prosecutor say (5)
- Woodstock Fire Company 3 ex-Treasurer Dale Hughes Jr. sentenced to one year in jail for embezzlement (5)
- HITS primed for 10th year at Saugerties site (video, schedule, equestrian glossary) (5)
Recent Activity on Facebook
Ira Fusfeld's blog offers commentary about the newspaper business and whatever else is on his mind.
City Editor Jeremy Schiffres comments about the news of the day and other topics that he finds interesting.
Life Editor Ivan Lajara talks about living in the Hudson Valley, language, the Web, cats and even politics. But he shouldn't.
Sports editor Ron Rosner talks about the local and national sports scene.